International Baccalaureate Results (2016)
- Ten girls took the IB
- Average point score was 33.5 (compared to the worldwide average of 30)
- 55% of the subject results were achieved at highest grades of 7 and 6 compared with worldwide average of 28%
- One student achieved over 41 points out of 45 putting her in the top 5% in the world.
Advanced Level Result (2016)
- 8% of papers passed at A* grade
- 36% of papers achieved A* or A grade
- 70% of papers achieved A*/A or B grade
- View 2016 A Level results here
GCSE Results (2016)
- 29% of papers passed at A*
- 62% of papers passed at A*/A
- 100% of girls achieved 5 or more I/GCSEs
- 41% of girls achieved 8 A*/A grades
- 90% achieved A*/A in at least one subject
- View 2016 GCSE results here
League tables in their present form are not an accurate or faithful representation of the success of a school or its students. This has been particularly evident since the introduction of the International Baccalaureate and the iGCSE. Please treat league tables with caution.
Sherborne Girls only includes academic qualifications in the calculation of the UCAS points, as required by good universities.