To be the leading full boarding girls’ school for all-round personal development and academic fulfilment, and to create a community of empowered learners who will be an influence for good in a challenging world.
To provide a broad and enriching, full boarding education that develops the unique talents of every girl within a supportive community. To send out into the world girls of character, commitment, and compassion who are able to think clearly and creatively, choose wisely and have the courage to make a difference.
- Curious - Sherborne girls will be intellectually enquiring and imaginative; they will seek challenge and inspiration in the pursuit of excellence.
- Courageous - Sherborne girls will be bold and adventurous; they will have the courage to take risks, the resilience to overcome adversity and the inner confidence to lead others.
- Compassionate - Sherborne girls will be principled, considerate and kind; they will have a sense of responsibility to make a positive contribution to the communities in which they live and work.
- Adaptable - Sherborne girls will be resilient and flexible; they will be able to adapt to the demands of the modern day and to respect and celebrate the differences of others.
- Spiritual - Sherborne girls understand Christian values, they value reflection and well-being in themselves and others.